No products in the cart.
Big Wednesday Digital
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful online company that has gone from startup to star and is now part of perhaps the most successful startup group in the world. Our client believes in delivering truly compelling customer engagement. Their focus is on blending choice, value and convenience to deliver a consistent and rewarding user experience. As a global e-commerce leader, they are located in 25 countries and counting. A multinational team of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-class reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and connections to make available the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers. Their website is at the cutting edge of a mobile payment-driven industry.
Mobile Developer – Global eCom Leader – Relocate to BANGKOK
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001637165
Employer Ref. 18TA14G003P02
Our client is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia, and part of the largest online travel company in the world. They are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join their Engineering team. You will be working with engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
About the Role:
- Support the entire application life-cycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- You’ll have proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
About Our Client:
- You’ll find a team of smart and engaged people collaborating to find elegant and beautiful solutions to complex problems
- They have each others backs and you’ll work closely with the team to build great products
- The team you will be joining is multi-cultural, multi-lingual, and all travellers at heart
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we’d like to hear from you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Please note this role is based in Bangkok – assistance with relocation is available along with visa sponsorship for overseas candidates