Chang Wat Rayong
Rayongwittayakom School in Rayong is looking for a native English speaker to join their Foreign Language Program in a full-time position as English teacher. This school is acknowledged as one of the best in the province and provides air-conditioned classrooms with Powerpoint facilities and whiteboards. Successful applicants will be teaching high-school students, Mathayom 1-6.
Rayong is a coastal town 3 hours from Bangkok, 45 minutes from Pattaya and in close proximity to the beautiful island of Koh Samet.
– Native English Speaker from UK, USA, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa (preferably resident in Thailand )
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- A teaching certificate is advantageous
- Previous teaching experience preferred
- Assistance with visa and work permit provided
- Salary commences at 33,000 or higher depending on qualifications
Please send CV, cover letter and recent photo to [email protected] for an interview appointment.
Applicants will be required to teach a demonstration lesson.