Operations Associate job at ZEN Rooms Indonesia
ZEN Rooms, a hotel-booking platform, is the fastest growing Rocket Internet-backed venture in South East Asia. Founded in 2016, ZEN Rooms is the leading chain of value hotels in South East Asia.
Rocket Internet’s mission is to become the world's largest internet incubator. Rocket Internet started in 2007 and now operates over 100 ventures across 110 countries with 35,000 employees worldwide. Rocket Internet builds proven internet business models and transfers them to new or emerging markets in order to scale them to market-leading online companies. Rocket Internet is focused on online business models that satisfy basic consumer needs across four main sectors: e-commerce, online marketplaces, travel and financial technology.
Come work for one of our newest ventures – ZEN Rooms! ZEN Rooms is a leading hotel accommodation provider across Asia (Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Brazil, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Hong Kong, and Malaysia). It is an audited quality budget hotel accommodation network and is one of the most innovative and fastest growing company in the Rocket Internet group of companies.
- Managing end to end new properties distribution on boarding across Asia
- Liaising with other functional teams to ensure deliverables are on track
- Ensuring clear communication with hotel partners during onboarding
- Improving on boarding; distribution processes to reduce sign-to-live timing
- Managing relationships with distribution channel partners
- Solving onboarding issues as and when they arise
- You are analytical; You have problem solving skills
- You are open to take responsibility and work under pressure
- You are detail driven and meticulous
- You are ready to experience the pace and fast growth of an eCommerce setup
- You are not expecting an easy 9 to 5 job
- You are proficient in excel