PLC and C# .NET Programmer
Freewill Solutions Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001518010
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechatronics or related fields.
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft .NET programming.
- Good knowledge in electronics and automation equipments.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Strong Service mind-set to satisfy customer needs be advantage.
- Team player, pleasant and enthusiastic personality with good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in PLC (SIEMENS,OMRON) programming will be advantage.
- Good communication in Thai and English.
- Able work and travel outside Thailand.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Freewill Solutions Co., Ltd.
About Freewill Solutions Co., Ltd.
Freewill Solutions Co., Ltd., is a member company of the Charoen Pokphan (CP) Group – Thailand’s leading agro/industrial Group with over 200,000 employees. Freewill is a leading software developer and professional services provider. Established in 1991, the company has built an extensive portfolio of in-house developed software systems, becoming a dominant market leader in the provision of solutions to the securities brokerage industry with, additionally, a distinctive position in the provision of total solutions to the non-life insurance sector. We are well-recognized for our initiative and active e-Business sponsorship. Currently, we have around 600 team members in Freewill Solutions Co., Ltd. and Affiliated Companies, most of whom are graduates in Computer Science or with computer engineering backgrounds.
We are currently embarking on an expansion of our securities brokerage business into the Vietnamese market. To complement this initiative we seek to recruit highly qualified Vietnamese nationals who will help build the business in Vietnam. This is an outstanding and exciting opportunity to be a pioneer and founder whilst, at the same time, having the security and investment capital of Thailand’s leading industrial Group to build the business. Vietnamese candidates will be based in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City.
Candidates for the following roles are being sought: