As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda. foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food. However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen!
You are our company spokesperson and organize our complete publicity in Thailand.
· Strategy: support the local execution of the global Communications and PR strategy, which is primarily focused on consumer PR but also includes efforts in trade and corporate PR.
· Press office management: answer daily media or influencers enquiries, identify interesting journalists and influencers, monitor all coverage and fill-in reports, develop a strong network of influencers and journalists for the brand (food, lifestyle, corporate).
· Outreach: distribute and pitch all press releases to the relevant media targets with the objective of maximizing results
· Content ideas and local adaptation: adapt the content provided by HQ with local information and work with our content writers to find new creative angles for journalists and influencers.
· Influencers´collaboration: identify and contact relevant influencers to set-up valuable collaborations for the brand.
· Successfully completed your studies in the field of communication or social sciences or journalism and already have 2-4 years experience in PR / Communications on similar positions
· PR agency work experience preferred.
· Experienced in managing lifestyle and corporate media
· A keen understanding of media and the news cycle with proven success achieving coverage
· A good understanding of the main digital platforms
· Strong organizational skills, results-driven and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills
· Experience working with or at technology, internet, digital or e-commerce brands
· Fluent in Thai Language and English. Any other language is a plus.
What we offer:
· A dynamic and challenging working environment
· Travelling fee and a work phone
· Wellness Fridays with free food and complimentary massage!
· Regular office activities and team buildings
· Free English and Thai language lessons for…