No products in the cart.
Programmer (C, C#, VB.Net)
CMC Biotech Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001366062
- Responsible for maintenance and configuration and develop report of ERP , CRM and In-house application, and documentation.
- Responsible for installations and monitors programs to ensure the authorized use of databases.
- Responsible for support and maintenance of application software interacts with vendors to install updates and request changes.
- Coordinate day-to-day application operation for the whole organization.
- Coordinate of all new application systems development on organization structure.
- Coordinate of operator staff and/or to operate application programs including downtime.
- Oversees the operation of application software hot line and user help desks, and training on user as well.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineer / Computer Science, and Information & Technology
- At least 2 years experience in programming.
- Fair-to-Good English communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in Windows and Web Application
- Knowledge and experience in C, C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET Technology
- Knowledge and experience in SQL command.
- Understand conception of Object Oriented Design and UML Design.
- Having knowledge and experience ERP System will be advantage.
- Eager to learn for new technologies.
- Able to work under time constraints and pressure.
- Proactive, self-motivated, eager to learn for new things, systematic thinking, fast learner and willing to contribute and work as a team.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Have analytical and problem solving skills.
- Love to programming and coding heart.
- Medical fee.
- Life Insurance & Health Insurance.
- Provident Fund.
- Incentive & Commission.
- Training in a foreign country.
- Annual Leave.
- Career Path.
- Staff Party.
- Team Building.
- Social Security Fund.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CMC Biotech Co., Ltd.
About CMC Biotech Co., Ltd.
CMC Biotech Co., Ltd. was established in 1991 for development, manufacture, sale and technical services for medical equipment (including diagnostic X-ray systems, medical X-ray CT systems, magnetic resonance imaging systems, diagnostic ultrasound systems, radiation therapy systems, diagnostic nuclear medicine systems, medical sample testing equipment, and information systems for medical equipment). Due to our rapid growth, we are urgently looking for qualified individuals to join our dynamic team in the following positions: