Polpa is a fast growing, food-tech company creating and delivering healthy ready-to-eat meals to customers across Bangkok and beyond.
The founding team have a proven track record in food product development and software engineering, combining their expertise to build a next-generation food delivery concept.
Polpa's looking for passionate, hardworking and smart people in engineering, online marketing, operations and food!
- Planning sourcing for lunch, dinner and tasting sessions for our growing food startup!
- Standard recipe card creation
- Recommendations on areas to control foodcost
- Negotiate best rates and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Managing up-to-date and accurate inventory of dry, frozen and fresh goods in stock
- Tracking ongoing foodcost spend based on wholesaler purchases
- Handling last minute changes to menu and stock purchase
- Experienced in F&B or Operations (preferred)
- Good ability to converse in Thai & English
- Ability to work well under pressure and be proactive in troubleshooting
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
Why join Us?
We'll be growing fast! Ride along with us in this exciting journey.
We're a small team, you'll get to work closely with smart and passionate people in an international working environment.
We're looking for "stars", if you perform well we'll give you more responsibility.
Free lunch and dinner from our culinary team!