| Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Regional Head of Brand & Marketing Strategy, Retaill Banking & Wealth Management.
- Responsible for driving the marketing strategy and plan to support HSBC’s RBWM business in Asia Pacific.
- Responsible for Brand Equity growth across business lines and customer groups in Asia Pacific Support the strategic and revenue growth priorities of Retail Banking & Wealth Management (RBWM) Asia Pacific.
- Focus on understanding present and future customer needs and the identification, unearth segment level opportunities, development and execution of marketing strategies, campaigns and activities
- Develop and drive programmes that strengthen the HSBC brand
- Develop and drive revenue and increase customer value and satisfaction in order to meet agreed targets and objectives at both a regional and market level.
- Accountable to the Regional Head of Marketing, RBWM ASP and charged with supporting the business team in achieving their vision and objectives through marketing programmes.
- Responsible for translating business objectives to marketing activity, assisting the propositions team with proposition development and proactively using data to improve marketing performance.
- Deputise for the Regional Head of RBWM Marketing in their absence at key business, marketing and governance forums.
- Degree level qualification in marketing and/or business studies preferred.
- Proven knowledge of the RBWM business at a country and/or regional level
- Understanding of modern marketing methodologies
- Broad based business experience within financial services institutions.
- Proven understanding of customer insights and their role in marketing strategy development and delivery as well as communications development.
- Ability to comprehend quantitative and qualitative business and external data and management information, to unearth opportunity areas
- Demonstrated ability to identify needs based strategic marketing solutions both now and in the future.
- Proven people management skills and experience of working with teams across multiple sites.
- Ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships across a matrix.
- Ability to influence at senior…