887 Bayridge Dr., Gaithersburg MD 20878
kenyruyter.com +1 (301) 906-6757
iOS Engineer looking to relocate to Thailand for software engineering firm. Game developer, Bilingual English/Thai, published two Thai Language learning apps on the app store: “Floating Market” and “Thailes”
Keny is a serial creative thinker. He has a reputation for managing projects from concept to completion,
and thinks outside of the box when it comes to solving problems. His expertise includes:
• The design of startup businesses, prototypes and new products.
• Defining and completing goals of projects.
• Programming for iOS and related technologies.
• Computer graphics and Illustration.
• Maintaining client relationships and satisfying their expectations.
• Producing results in a time sensitive manner.
• Quick study and versatility in learning new technical subjects.
Founder, Art Of Communication Inc., October 2012 – Present
• Founded this educational software company.
• Directly managed a staff of 15 comprising programmers, graphic artists and content providers.
• Developed marketing and monetization strategies to establish brand name and revenue streams.
• Brought three new products to market and developing new products for the iOS platform.
• StoreKit, Cocos2d, SpriteKit, AVToolkit, CoreData, Object Oriented Design, MVC.
• Created many graphics using Illustrator and Photoshop, applying exact precision.
• Manages a debian development server, and offsite production and archival servers.
Founder, East Coast Bands Recording Studio, October 2003 – Present
• Founded this recording studio business, as the lead engineer and producer.
• Managed projects by hiring studio talent and booking sessions to fulfill project goals.
• Focus on finishing client projects within budget constraints, exceeding professional standards.
• Recorded hundreds of demos and around 80 full-length production releases.
• Designed configured, and built four professional grade recording studio locations.
• Managed the storage and archiving of all client projects.
Contractor, KR Audio, January 2010 – present
• Independent contractor for corporate audio/video events at DC venues.
• Sets up, configures, and runs audio and video systems in corporate settings as A1. (audio lead)
• Required to learn complex systems on the fly, with time sensitive expectations, under high exposure and broadcast environment pressure.
• Yamaha, DigiCo, Soundcraft Brand Consoles, D&B, JBL line array configuration and acoustic modeling software. Smaart sound analysis software. Trained on digital consoles by Yamaha.
• Management of technicians during various productions, assigning crews of up to 45 people.
Music Educator, Victor Litz Music, January 1998 – October 2003
• Taught more than 2,000 percussion students the foundations of Music.
• Developed one on one instructional methods, allowing students to overcome psychological blocks and physical hindrances.
Web Design Contractor, independent, October 2000 – October 2004
• Provided web consultation, design and hosting for several small businesses.
• PHP, PERL, HTML, Computer Graphics
Pre Press Production, Gazette Newspapers, July 2000 – January 2001
• Produced graphics at this newspaper company.
• Worked in electronic pre-press, film, and stripping departments.
• Photoshop, Quark Xpress, image scanners.
Web Developer, independent, September 1998 – July 2000
• Worked as a contractor to implement Riverweb®, an NSF funded project that simulates a watershed, in a web based learning environment.
• Montgomery College, MD Music curriculum 1990-1992
• Montgomery College, MD Certificate in Electronic Pre Press 1998
• Snowkid Project. Created Illuminated LED displays for the production of a music video using PIC Microcontrollers, and firmware written in C.
• Pong Prototype. Built a video game controller prototype, which interfaces PC via USB, to a PIC microcontroller, which used several electronic circuits to handle user input and translate into sequence events on a PC.
Keny likes to travel about the world for fun and enlightenment. He makes a form of modern art, creating pen illustrations using a wacom cintiq tablet. His musicianship is outstanding, and he has been credited on hundreds of music releases. He has studied the Thai language intensely for 4 years, and plans to learn Chinese and Japanese. He has an electronic engineerin¬g hobby where he has developed prototypes for embedded systems using microchip processors and electronic layouts. He believes in taking care of his health, is an excellent chef and mountain bikes. Keny believes learning is the key to achieving fulfillment; and sharing knowledge is the path to contributing those lessons back to society.