AREAS OF EXPERTISE
SOMNATH SARMA SARKAR
A reliable, capable and enthusiastic executive who is able to take on the management and coordinating duties of any leadership role. Possessing extensive experience of supporting, developing and motivating teams to do better and to drive continuous improvements across a range of work activities. Also having a track record of coming up with practical improvement initiatives which enhance a company’s overall effectiveness and harnesses the latent potential of its workers. Currently looking to join a suitable organization that rewards hard work and offers good opportunities for career development.
WINNERS INTERNATIONAL (HONGKONG) LIMITED
NOVEMBER 2013 – PRESENT
The role of the Commercial Executive sites within the Business Development department and reports into the Commercial Manager. The role has direct responsibility for delivering key areas of the department’s activity and achieving associated income targets. Key areas of responsibility include managing and overseeing commercial filming and photography, assistance with managing consumer experiences/products and the generation of creative animal related content and photographs.
- Analysis of terms & conditions given by the vendor
- Preparation of Purchase Orders accordingly
- Follow up & scrutiny of Order Acceptance & Proforma Invoices
- Preparation of Export Invoices & packing lists
- Vendor coordination & communication
- Preparation & maintenance of excise & customs related
EASTERN SYNDICATE PVT.LTD.
SENIOR ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE
DECEMBER 2010 – OCTOBER 2013.
Responsible for all aspects of inventory management / stock control system. Daily reporting & analysts of stock and inventory movements. Reporting to the senior managers on key issues.
SOMNATH SARMA SARKAR S/O SAMARENDRA SARMA SARKAR BARRACKPORE MUKTAPUKUR BELTALA BESIDE SANI MANDIR. P.O.:- TALPUKUR DIST: – 24 PGS (N), KOLKATA: – 700123. WEST BENGAL. INDIA.
MOBILE :- (+91)9432471970.
Email: – [email protected]
DOB: 25th June 1984.
Driving license: – Yes.
Passport: – Yes.
Nationality: – Indian.
- Ensured that daily transactions ran to schedule and budget.
- Attended pre-site and on-site meetings with vendors.
- Maintained strict quality control procedures.
- Also visual inspection of work, and frequent visit all departments
- Was responsible for the clearing stuff, including hiring, wages etc.Resolved any problems that could cause any official issues.
- Compiled detailed reports for senior managers / higher authorities.
IBM DAKSH BUSINESS PROCESS SERVICES PVT.LTD.
CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE
MAY 2010 – NOVEMBER 2010
Responsible for all the queries handling the customer’s and gave them a proper resolution on the format of Airtel prepaid process.
TRAVEL ACCOMMODATE PVT.LTD.
JUNIOR ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE
DECEMBER 2006 – APRIL 2010.
Responsible for managing client data from management/higher authorities regarding cross check of their daily transactions. Daily create a summery of cross checking information. Reporting to the senior manager / higher authorities on key issues.
- Was responsible for collecting client data from management and distribute to the junior executive on field.
- Monitoring all steps of cross checking process.
- Checking their report.
- Report dispatch with in time.
- Also send details to the management / higher authorities
- Operating System
- MS Professional (2010) in EXCEL (VLOOK UP, HLOOK UP).