No products in the cart.
Asian Technology Solutions Ltd.
Asian Technology Solutions (ATS) was founded by IT Professionals and leaders from wide spectrum of industries to build IT business solutions.
ATS has been formed with a strong focus in areas such as IT Consulting, Staff Augmentation, HR and Training to its customers with assured service excellence on high-quality, reliable and cost-effective services to various industrial verticals such as IT, ITES, Telecom, Retail, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, BFSI and Life Sciences.
Asian Technology Solutions (ATS) ranked among the top recruitment and staffing Companies in APAC. We are one of the leading companies in developing and delivering unique personnel solutions that are customized according to the specific operational and HR requirements of organizations.
Since then we have been dominating the recruitment and staffing industry in APAC. We have a corporate office in Singapore and branch offices in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia Philippines, Australia and India.
ATS has a Track Record with 100 plus clients across 12 Countries .
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001461150
• Implements full cycle SAP projects/ roll-outs / enhancements or change requests
• Conducts business requirements and setup workshops
• Defines the business blueprint
• Customizes the technical requirements
• Performs Unit, Integration and Regression testing
• Trains key users and end users
• Develops documentation for configuration, enhancements, test scripts, end user manuals and training courses
• Works on Data Migration concept, development and implementation
• Performs Go live checks and controls
• Provides Go-live and post go-live support
• Provides application Management support
• Analyzes SAP incidents raised by customers and provides solutions
• Performs unit, integration, and regression testing on change requests/enhancements
• Adheres to the project methodology and/or support processes based on the ITIL Framework
• Provide mentoring and knowledge sharing to colleagues and junior consultants
• Experienced in at least 2 full cycle project implementations/upgrades
• Minimum 4 years relevant SAP experience in the area applied for
• Integration knowledge with other SAP modules will be highly valued
• Must possess a degree in a discipline related to your area of consulting or University degree, preferably in Commerce/Business, Engineering or Computer Science, or extensive working experience
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
• Excellent communication skills and customer relationship skills
• Good analytical, problem-solving and consulting skills
• Ability to work independently and proactively, as part of a multi-national team
• Willing to travel abroad for training, seminars and workshops