Location: MRT Sutthisarn These are what we expect from you: Programming skills (the logic, the…
Our client is the International Consulting firm which the office is located close to BTS Chongnonsi station is currently looking for a qualified candidate
as a below information.
◆You will be in charge as project manager for implementation
of SAP (FI/CO module).
- Develop the overall project charter and plan.
- Set up, approach and initiate tasks.
- Review key deliverable and ensures quality.
- Manage project progress, issues and risks, and take appropriate countermeasures if required.
- Lead cross functional topics and issues.
- Manage all stakeholders.
- Conduct and lead project steering committee, project status reports.
- Support team members.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
At least 7 years of experience as SAP Consultant in the International Consulting
At least 4 years experience of handing on the technical functions of SAP especially
for FI/CO modules.
- Possess excellent knowledge of full SAP project life-cycle, methodology (ASAP) and integration with peripheral systems.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Excellent communications and leadership skills.
- Strong strategic, critical thinking capability.
- Able to work under pressure and meet day-to-day schedule.
Salary: Attractive Salary (Open to discuss for a qualified candidate)
Benefits: Good welfare and benefits provided – will be informed upon the interview process
Work location: Sathorn (BTS Chongnonsi station)
Work days: Monday – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.)
*All applications will be treated in strict confidence. All material submitted in connection with your application will become part
of our confidential recruitment files. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your curriculum vitae or personal data to us in connection with your job application, you are deemed to have read and
Kelly Services Staffing & Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
(A PERSOLKELLY Company)
27th Floor, Empire Tower 3, Unit 2707,
1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 | Thailand
Contact Person: Ms. Chutharat (Bee)
Tel: 02-670-0505 Ext. 219 or 099-8958298