Seller Center Application Operator
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001539649
Seller Center Application Operator
As a Seller Center Application Operator, you will be responsible for managing the end to end launch, performance and usage of the ASC Application for your respective venture.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the Seller Center Application and M-Site for your local venture by managing and driving main KPIs. E.g: DAU, MAU, DAU/MAU. Launch of APP will also include installation targets.
- Work with department heads regionally and locally to constantly develop and or improve application performance.
- Run analysis, phases of testing, and run QA methodologies to ensure top application performance.
- Ensure internal stakeholders and sellers are informed and trained on application through coordination with local training, communication, and engagement teams.
- Train internal stakeholders (commercial, platform) on APP usage and features.
- Take ownership and drive regional and local projects or initiatives for the APP.
- Assist sellers in growing their business on Lazada by listening to their suggestions and pain points. E.g: Focus groups, surveys.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to run campaigns and marketing programs to drive installations and adoption. E.g: Commercial, Marketing
- Maintain a keen understanding of application trends, developments and best practices.
QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCY & EXPERIENCE
Qualifications & Competency:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required in either Business, Engineering, or Computer Science. • Familiarity with Excel and Powerpoint is a must.
- Ability to coordinate with management and regional team members in English
- Ability to analyze and perform quick data tables using Excel
- Ability to understand seller’s expectations and experience
- Ability to think out of the box and provide creative and effective solutions
- Able to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- An outgoing personality and willingness to interact, share ideas and work with individuals from other departments/ventures
- Willingness to learn in a fast-moving environment and experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Resourceful and can analyse and solve problem independently
- High proficiency in English and local language is a must
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in project management, business development, or business analyst.
- eCommerce or Mobile Application experience is a must.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Lazada Ltd.
About Lazada Ltd.
About Lazada Group Long Version: Launched in 2012, Lazada is the number one online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. As the pioneer of the eCommerce ecosystem in Southeast Asia, Lazada helps more than 80,000 local and international sellers as well as 2,500 brands serve the 560 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions. With over 80 million SKUs available, Lazada offers the widest range of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, toys, fashion, sports equipment and groceries. Focused on delivering an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns through its own first- and last-mile delivery arm supported by 80+ logistics partners. Lazada Group is majority owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA).
Shorter Version: Lazada is the number one online shopping & selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Lazada helps more than 80,000 local and international sellers as well as 2,500 brands serve the 560 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions. Lazada offers an excellent customer experience through a wide network of logistics partners and its own first- and last-mile delivery arm.