As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
We are a software development company focused on building web and mobile applications for startups and innovative companies from all over the world. We take a product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and empowering our clients to do what they do best – better.
Our founding team has been part of the early stage of companies such as Lazada, Rocket Internet and other recognized startups. Over the years, we have grown an expert and multidisciplinary team working on large scale software development projects of very diverse nature such as SAAS, social and eCommerce platforms.
If you want to grow your skills as a developer, work following the best practices in the industry and have fun while doing so, Nimbl3 is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
What you will do
- Participate actively at every level of building world class applications: UX/UI, sprint planning, development, retrospective
- Improve your skills through code reviews and pair programming
- Constantly learn and experiment with new technologies
Why work with us
- Fast learning experience. You will be able to have big responsibilities, autonomy and and the opportunity to quickly level up your career.
- Engineering focused environment. We care about process, using the right tools and testing thoroughly the application we work on.
- Regular one-on-one reviews to constantly improve and grow. We invest in your future.
- Education allowance (yearly).
- Provident Fund.
- Medical insurance & social welfare.
- Paid time off: 15 holidays per year, 2 weeks vacation per year, generous sick leave policy.
- Monthly “investment-time” sessions to explore and learn new tech.
- Free drinks and snacks all-day.
- Visa and Work permit for foreigners. Relocation assistance in case you live abroad.
- Our office is located in the best location in Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21).
What you will bring
- 3+ years Android experience (Java). Kotlin experience is a plus.
- Experience with cutting edge libraries and technologies related with the Android ecosystem.
- Believe that building great applications is not only about delivering code that “works”, but involves thinking about reusability, maintainability, and performance
- Constantly learning and expanding your skill-sets on and off the job
- Experience with testing (unit testing, integration testing)
- A "Can do attitude" and a startup mindset
- Enjoy working…