No products in the cart.
- Provide technical advice and guidance regarding solution and architecture designs for transport network elements with high complexity and sophistication, according to capacity plan and transport network policies, to ensure that designs are able to support
the expected usage.
- Provide technical advice and guidance regarding capacity planning and management for large scale and highly sophisticated internet service layers elements, to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of transport network.
- Provide technical advice and guidance in large scale and highly complex transport network optimization and improvement planning, to enhance quality and efficiency of transport network to support network quality.
- Provide technical advice and guidance in network policy & frame work to whole network.
- Provide direction and guide to the implementation team for highly complex and large scale. internet expansion, and problem management activities, which require expertise and specialization, to ensure that they are set up accurately, on a timely basis, and
according to plan and design.
- Ensure that specifications for new development are appropriate to meet customer needs while pursuing improved performance. Advise management and sets technical objectives for area of expertise for improvement or innovation of work processes.
- Update continuously oneself on the advanced technological trends in order to maintain high level of expertise.
- Coordinate with management within the organization, as well as across other disciplines, in regards to the identification of system faults or technical needs, in order to undertake appropriate actions to address those issues.
- Evaluate prospective new business opportunities and/or acquisitions from a technical perspective, in regards to transport network, in order to improve, innovate, and adopt new technologies into usage.
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology System or related fields
- At least 5 years of experience in network infrastructure, network management system and telecommunication.
- Concrete concepts in networking, data communications.
- Concrete concepts in IP Routing (MPLS, BGP, ISIS, OSPF, EIGRP, etc.) and IPv6.
- Working knowledge and experience with network infrastructure, IP backhaul, IPRAN, IPCORE, ISP or
- Knowledge and experience in SR, SRv6, NETCONF/YANG, Telemetry, SDN, Python or programming will be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in Optical, Microwave, DWDM will be an advantage.
- CCNP, CCIP or professional network certification is required,
- CCIE, HCIE or expert network certification will be an advantage.
- Good command of both written and spoken English is required.
- Able to work on night and weekend by job duties.
- Good Teamwork and learning skill on new technology.
- Able to work under pressure, with problem solving capabilities.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are invited to submit CV with your current photo only to
- Only short listed candidates…