Senior Xamarin/iOS/Android Mobile Engineer – Asia Pacific Internet Group
Asia Pacific Internet Group
Founded by Rocket Internet in 2014, our mission is to promote innovation and entrepreneurship throughout Asia Pacific, as well as to support the development of a vibrant online culture. Currently, our network consists of 14 companies (the likes of Zen Rooms, Jovago and Everjobs) operating in 15 countries, but we are growing rapidly.
We’re building our development hub in our new office in Thong Lor, Bangkok.
If you’ve got an entrepreneurial spirit, a creative and analytical mind and want to make a difference, come join us!
Senior Xamarin/iOS/Android Mobile Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001581779
About the Role
As a Senior Xamarin Mobile Engineer, you will be part of our newly setup development team for our Vaniday startup as part of our APACIG (Rocket Asia) Tech Hub in Bangkok. You’ll be working with best-in-class colleagues in a dynamic environment.
We’re looking for someone with experience in C# and Xamarin mobile development on both Android and iOS devices.
If scale and speed of execution is exciting to you, if you are passionate about writing well designed and tested code and if you are striving to build systems that matter to millions of people around the world, APACIG will be the right place for you!
Vaniday is an online marketplace for beauty and wellness treatments. We offer our customers the opportunity to comfortably and easily book their beauty and wellness treatments online at any time. We are an international team of passionate individuals who strive to guarantee the satisfaction of our partners and customers.
Launched in March 2015, Vaniday is live in Singapore and Australia. Vaniday successfully raised €15 million in its first round of funding in July 2015.
- You with use your mobile development experience to build the iOS and Android Vaniday mobile application using Xamarin
- Compile native applications from source and release to Play and App Stores
- Provide any required help to the QA testing the apps
- Work to sprint deadlines and deliver well written testable code.
- You are a coder at heart with at least 3 – 5 years C# & Xamarin mobile development
- You take pride in writing clean code and automated tests.
- Strong commercial experience with design principles
- Full Software Development Lifecycle experience, you can take a project from start to finish
- You understand agile work processes through experience not just reading
- Confidence to own the Apps, deploying builds to testing and release
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and tools
- Good English speaking & writing skills
- Competitive salary
- Performance based annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- 15 days annual leave allowance
- Relocation support if applicable
- Be a member of the Rocket Internet family
Up for the challenge?
If you are up for the challenge and a unique learning opportunity, we welcome your application in English to join our global network of entrepreneurs.