It’s likely your Twitter feed has been buzzing with talk about the new iPad all week, but what does that mean? Data on Twitter can tell you who and where these tweets are coming from. The rumors about the iPad 3 versus iPad HD have since been resolved (it’s just iPad). As you can see in this interactive chart, Twitter users seemed to have their money on the name iPad 3, which at more than 11,000 tweets, was the most talked-about.
Site IT and data engineer
jobsDB ref: JTH300003002015037
Maintain and supervise operations of the infrastructure and equipment of the site, participate in implementations or evolution of infrastructure, hardware and software applications of the site. Contribute to the maintenance of the site’s applications in accordance with the maintenance / operation contract.
• Service level and users satisfaction comply to expectations (availability of applications, equipment and services)
• Performance and conformity of IT equipment are managed
• Effectiveness of all interventions (diagnostic quality, temporary services offered, respect of intervention timeline, …)
• Efficiency of all interventions (resources used, cost of IT services, appropriate use of hotlines and support)
• Technical and operational documentation are conform and updated (lists of equipment and software, source files, backups, training material …)
• The maintenance plan of equipment is defined and applied.
- Education: Computer and Information Science
- Application Development, Support & Maintenance
- Good in English with > 3 years experienced