Site IT and data engineer
jobsDB ref: JTH300003002015037
Maintain and supervise operations of the infrastructure and equipment of the site, participate in implementations or evolution of infrastructure, hardware and software applications of the site. Contribute to the maintenance of the site’s applications in accordance with the maintenance / operation contract.
• Service level and users satisfaction comply to expectations (availability of applications, equipment and services)
• Performance and conformity of IT equipment are managed
• Effectiveness of all interventions (diagnostic quality, temporary services offered, respect of intervention timeline, …)
• Efficiency of all interventions (resources used, cost of IT services, appropriate use of hotlines and support)
• Technical and operational documentation are conform and updated (lists of equipment and software, source files, backups, training material …)
• The maintenance plan of equipment is defined and applied.
- Education: Computer and Information Science
- Application Development, Support & Maintenance
- Good in English with > 3 years experienced