As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
Do you love food and convenience put together?
Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen!
Relocating to Thailand is required!
- Manage all social media and content writing for foodpanda Asia (including Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines)
- Collaborate with global and local marketing teams to accelerate growth of social media channels and customer acquisition
- Work with the regional marketing team on planning and preparing appealing social media posts for campaigns
- Collaborate with local marketing teams on executing day-to-day social media posts
- Report on performance of social media pages and online campaigns
- Minimum Bachelor degree preferably in a business related subject
- Minimum 1 year experience in the marketing field
- Good knowledge of social media channels; experience in working with social media tools is a plusIndependent and confident self starter with problem solving ability
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English, native speaker preferred