No products in the cart.
As a Social Media Marketing Intern, a typical day might include:
• Handle and generate online content posts in social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube.
• Handle customer inquiries in social media
• Identify current trends, insights and understand customer behaviour to create content based on this information
• Assist to create new and creative ways to use social platforms to tell stories and build our audience.
• Perform other related marketing tasks as assigned
• Your attitude is a key to success.
• Must be a passionate and excited about learning new things.
• You must pay attention to details because you know quality is always important.
• You’re self-disciplined and hardworking.
• You must have ability to adapt easily to new challenges as the company grows.
• Must be a passionate person with a creative mind and a flexible personality
• Passionate about Social Media & anything in Digital
• Preferably good in English & basic BM writing skill
• Familiar with basic photo editing, altering and creating is a plus.
• Experienced with social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc
• Min. CGPA 3.0 preferred
Why Join Us?
Nuren Group is a fast-growing regional technology company, with presence in Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. We manage a series of platforms that targets female audiences across South East Asia. Our product include Motherhood.com.my, Motherhood.co.th, Mamahood.com.sg, Wedding.com.my & Kelabmama.com.
We are scaling our business to cater for our regional expansion, and we welcome talent to join our growing family. Read more about us: http://www.nurengroup.com/newsroom.html.
- Get paid to work and have fun!
- Happiness is the new productivity.
- Snacks all day long.
- Your medical is taken care of.
- Flexible and casual everyday.
- Your Birthday is your off-day!