This position can be located anywhere in the US or EMEA
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for the development of internal and external Marketing Communications related to the Rockwell Automation Partner Ecosystem to build value awareness in the market and attract global partners. The position requires a collaborative and very proactive individual that is experienced in working across a matrix organization to drive internal and external integrated marketing communications programs. The Marketing Communications Specialist must possess strong communication and organizational skills, promotional, persona-based and technical writing skills, business software proficiency, and a base knowledge of Rockwell Automation products, solutions and services
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaison to Regional Market Access and Marketing Leaders: Work with Regional Market Access and Marketing leads to understand and develop partner communications strategies, messaging and material that have local impact.
- Commercial Planning / Sales Enablement: Lead development and execution of global market access commercial plans across multiple partner programs (SIs, OEMs, EPCs, etc), including Partner messaging, collateral and communications; sales enablement; success stories; and collaboration with the global PR team for media and social execution. Coordinate with the global portfolio, service and industry marketing teams for cohesive strategy with broader company initiatives.
- Commercial Events: In conjunction with the Global Marketing and Communications team, manage and lead Partner participation in key events such as Automation Fair, RAOTM (Rockwell Automation on the Move), PNC (Partner Network Conference), and ROKLive.
- Commercial Opportunities: Work with Rockwell Automation business teams globally to manage partner participation in various commercial opportunities such as The Journal, Automation Today Latin America, Automation Today Asia Pacific, TechEd EMEA and trade show sponsorships (WEFTEC, Pack Expo).
- Budgeting: Establish and manage a marketing budget to support commercial marketing plan