| Business Function
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
1. Achieve business targets and KPIs by:
- Working with the countries to develop marketing initiatives that build brand awareness, consideration and intent (top/middle of the funnel) through reinforcing our brand positioning through advertising and communications
- Creating a centre of excellence for content in terms of tools, guidelines and best practices for the region
2. Driving digital performance marketing by leveraging data and analytics to optimise digital marketing across Treasures, digibank and Retail.
3. Establishing a common digital marketing reporting dashboard across the region for both retail and Treasures digital campaigns and consistently track and review reports
4. Ensuring that end-to-end performance tracking is in place (from leads to conversions)
5. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
6. Manage and be accountable for budget allocated to initiatives in this remit
- 15+ years in a marketing role, knowledge of retail banking/wealth products preferred
- Able to think strategically but also execute end-to-end
- Experienced in through the funnel B2C marketing
- Strong grasp and in-depth knowledge of current digital marketing tools and strategies
- An eye for great creative coupled with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Solid experience in performance marketing
- Demonstrated ability in a marketing role, managing agencies and internal partners.
- Demonstrated ability in converting marketing discipline and strategies into marketing campaigns that impact financial results.
- Strategic creative thinker
- Ability to inspire the team and peers across the organisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills especially to senior management
- Passion for digital technologies
- Ability to create great presentations with strong narratives
- University level degree, preferably in finance or marketing
- Multi-lingual preferred (English/Chinese/Bahasa)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a…