As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!
For an Effortless Shopping experience, go to www.lazada.sg today!
Head to www.lazada.com/work-at-lazada for more career opportunities!
- Constantly optimizing of product by being data driven with analytics and user feedback.
- Developing ways and quickly test our product quantitatively (e.g., A/B testing) and qualitatively (e.g., user testing).
- Working with the relevant teams and departments to make optimization activities increasingly fast and cheap
- Nurturing growth and execute experients with ways and methods to increase basket size, user base and improved user experience.
- Maintaining ownership of product vision and roadmap with the country product manager.
- Constantly improving product development processes and exploring opportunities to improve ways of testing new hypothesis.
- Writing functional/technical requirements with logic/flow/swim-lane diagrams and mockups
- Ensuring that layout, features, workflows and business processes deliver the expected business benefit.
- Having an extremely hands-on attitude – the technical product manager must be willing and able to "dive deep" into the inner works of our e-commerce platform and become a technical expert in it.
- Hacking out solutions and quick wins with an obsessive to learn and try out new technologies and processes.
2 years or more experience as a Product Manager or 3 years or more experience as a Software Engineer or similar.
Experience in backend and frontend stacks required.
Firm grasp on system design and programming concepts. Experience in understanding large and complex code bases a plus.
Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create wireframes, mock ups and flow charts.
Strong SQL & programming skills
PHP preferred. Python and Java are good to have.
Experience in API and web interface is a plus.
Experience in different disciplines such as marketing, warehouse, logistics,…