No products in the cart.
Urgently!! Software Developer (JAVA) 10 Positions
MFEC Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247481
As the java development based in Thailand, you will join the architecture team that is the department’s crucially important new application platform.
Part of a program focused on improving system performance and increasing transaction volumes, including projects like Automated process, Instrument and Positions Service, Event Notification Service, Client Valuations, Real Time Transaction and Settings.
Be involved in the technical development of engineers assigned to projects. This includes:
- Coordination between Sales, Operation Site and Management, developing a complete understanding needs of operations and providing observations to lead to team target
- Makes functional strategic decisions impacting the business
- Develops and executes a business unit, function strategy
- Evaluates key business and organizational challenges and develops innovative solutions
- Develops and expands influential external relationships to support the viability of the company
- Executes Division plans and contributes to the development of division strategies
- Decisions affect business unit or functional results and are guided by business unit or functional strategies
- Manages a team to meet performance objectives and results; spends majority of time managing team rather than performing the work supervised
- Recruit, manage, training and evaluation of team member
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or related.
- Must expert in Java/J2EE/JEE5 and associated technology.
- Must have worked with large enterprise application.
- Must be expert in framework, UML, and design patterns
- Experience developing web services using SOAP or REST approaches.
- 0-2 years experience in software development for Junior.
- 3-5 years experience in software development for Senior.
- Strong leadership and ability to lead development teams.
- Translation of business requirements into technical specs
- Full SDLC experience in Java/agile environment.
- Oracle Coherence, Oracle PL/SQL.
- Eclipse, ANT.
- Unit testing.
Interested applicants please click ‘Apply’ or submit your updated resume specifying your GPA, present and expected salary together with copy of transcripts, identification card, house registration certificate, and a recent photograph, certificate (if any) to :
MFEC Public Company Limited
Branch : 333 LPN Building, 21 st Floor, Soi Choeipoung,
Vibhavadee Rd., Chatujak , Bangkok 10900 THAILAND
Tel : +66 (0) 2664-5999 ext. 5517
Please apply to our online recruitment system https://career.mfec.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MFEC Public Co., Ltd.
About MFEC Public Co., Ltd.
MFEC – An Excellent Place to Build a Career
MFEC Public Company Limited is a leading IT Services company in Thailand. Established in 1997, its founding was based on bridging the paradigm of Enterprise Computing and the new wave of the Net Economy. With two offices in Thailand including a world-class development center, and a workforce of over 600 passionate members, we serve over 100 large enterprise clients providing IT Infrastructure Services, Business Solutions, Outsourcing, Engineering and Mobile Content Services to Telecom, Finance, Manufacturing, Education and Public Sector Enterprises in Thailand and abroad.
For more information on MFEC, visit www.mfec.co.th