No products in the cart.
Yushan Ventures is a technology strategy and investment firm operating in China, Taiwan, Thailand, and Germany. Our investment thesis focuses on companies which have fundamental technologies – “diamonds” – that connect every participant in the value chain digitally and directly to end customers. These startups and SMEs improve efficiency for both parties and are the “diamonds” in the era of digitalization. We work with our corporate clients, such as Audi and Siemens, to leverage those “diamonds” in their digitalization strategy.
· Scout for, research, and interview new startups to identify their USP and product market fit
· Synergy analysis among those startups and different industries
- Optimizing our startup database, maintain an overview of market trends
· Building relationships with VCs, research institutes, media and entrepreneurs
· Business development / strategic or global marketing / cross-functional product development background
· Previous VC/Startup/Accelerator experience preferred
· Passionate about startups and has a solid understanding of the technology industry
· Creative in terms of formulating new business models
· Able to handle large sets of data records and manage connections to a wide-range of industry contacts
· Great team player, but also able to work on projects autonomously
· Ambitious, highly motivated, and super keen to learn fast
· Fluent in English, excellent copywriter