| Posting Date: 08-Jun-2020|
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG, 048623
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
- Manage the volume and complexity of campaign execution across multiple channels
- Working closely with various internal departments on the campaign requests
- Accurate and timely execution of the marketing campaigns and fulfillments
- Drive the initiatives to improve the efficiency of campaign execution
- Trouble shoot and investigate customer issues related to campaign delivery
- Migration recurring campaigns from SAS to Unica
- Involve in campaign management project such as upgrade of campaign management platform, real-time campaign implementation
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience with marketing solutions and campaign execution
- Ability to analyze large quantities of data generated from multiple sources while ensuring data integrity
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Sound analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Past experience in financial industry is a plus
- Proficient in campaign management tools such as UNICA campaign
- Proficient in SAS Programming, Enterprise Guide, and SQL
Be a part of UOB Family