| DBS. Living, Breathing Asia. |
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank’s capital position, as well as “AA-” and “Aa1” credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Provide a “Wealth Management” solutions / advices to High Net Worth Individual
- Find, Attract and Win new clients
- Nurture and Retain existing clients and entice former clients back into the Bank
- Continuously develop relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Provide a “Single Point of entry” into the Bank with an efficient access to a network of specialists
- Act as a Personal Wealth Manager; draw up a comprehensive asset strategy which reflects the dynamic between personal and business assets
- Maximize client assets and revenues from its AUM (Asset Under Management)
- Good exposure in China market is a must
- With PWMA qualification will be preferred
- Solid credit with strong banking knowledge, with minimum 7 years of private banking experience
- Excellent connections in the respective private banking market
- Well-versed in the Banking Reforms / Regulatory Changes in the market
- Extremely conscious of the high Sensitivity and Confidentiality requirement of the market
- Strong knowledge of Private Banking products and services
- Must be registered RI (Regulated Activities; Types 1 & 4)
- Degree Holder or equivalent, preferably in Marketing, Finance or other Business disciplines
- CFP, CFA or equivalent qualifications will be an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.