A3/OPB Product Manager – Fuji Xerox (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
A3/OPB Product Manager
Fuji Xerox (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001437544
Employer Ref. AFS01
This role includes customer and competitor analysis, pricing strategies, promotional and go-to market strategies, and assistance with product launchers and roadmap planning.
- Perform business analysis and prepare management reports.
- Perform demonstration and present machines with technical knowledge.
- Prepare analysis and present pricing status (market status).
- Conduct forecasting and product pricing for value product line.
- Provide marketing and product promotion analysis.
- Conduct ad-hock analysis and monthly reports.
- Provide competitive product and market research.
- Perform complex data analysis, including scenario planning.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Male and female age not over 30 years old.
- Pleasant personality and good presentation.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Can work under pressure and able to work well in a team.
- Resilience and innovativeness.
- Proactive and able to prioritize within a demanding workload environment.
Technical Qualifications & Experience:
- At least a Bachelors degree in IT Management fields or related fields.
- At least two years in IT Business/IT industry experience in IT products/scanner is preferred.
- Good command of English and computer skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Analysis skills.
- Strong MS Office skills: Excel (formula and graph) & PowerPoint.
Website : www.fujixerox.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fuji Xerox (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Fuji Xerox (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Fuji Xerox (Thailand) Co., Ltd (originally Thai Xerographic Systems Co., Ltd.) was originated as joint Thai-Japanese corporation in June 21,1978 , initially as a local agent for Xerox Japan that first introduced Xerox photocopier onto Thai market in 1967. Originally being staffed by 10 people, the company today has expanded its operations nationwide with 1,200 staff to serve both public agencies and private establishments who place their trust in Xerox products and services.
We will, under the motto, “an eco-friendly company,” strive to protect the global environment and prevent pollution with the full participation of our employees
We aim to integrate an environmental conscious responsibility, consumer safety and retaining employee’s healthy and safety into all our business processes. We will strive to take ownership to offer customers with eco-friendly products, services, and related information. We will continuous improvement our process to reduce a use of energy, natural resources and eliminate a risk and unsafe in our workplace.