As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
HostelHunting.com is the leading online marketplace for student. HostelHunting.com is focusing in servicing students of all nationalities compare and book rooms near their university in Malaysia and Singapore. HostelHunting.com is now the easiest & safest growing student accommodation site in the region, having expanded into more than 60 cities across 3 countries – Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.
Aimed to be South East Asia largest student accommodation platform, HostelHunting.com has continuously grow and expand their team from 6 members to 48 members. We believe HostelHunting.com is uniquely positioned to capture these market opportunities as we are using leading-edge technology to develop easier & safer solutions that revolutionize the student accommodation industry and improve the lives of millions of students across the Southeast Asia.
1) Able to handle full set of accounts, GST and SST submission
2) Perform accounting entries and related accounts administrative work including prepare sales invoice, purchase invoice, official receipt, statement of accounts, payment voucher and issuing payment to suppliers.
3) Prepare bank reconciliation, inter-companies reconciliation and sub accounting schedules
4) Ensure proper maintenance of records, documentation and filing
5) Ensuring timely and accurate month-end closing including report submission within the stipulated timeline
6) Ensuring compliance to internal control procedures, local regulatory, corporate directives, SOP and accounting policies
7) Liase with bankers, external auditor, tax agent and relevant authorities
8) Perform ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by superior from time to time
Possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance, Accounting, Banking or equivalent
At least 2 years of relevant experience preferably in general/cost accounting Excellent communication skills in English
Good organization & planning skills with an analytical mind & high degree of professional integrity Resourceful, motivated & able to work with minimal supervision