Analyst Developer – Cloud based – FSI Business Unit
Strong English an advantage, training available
Flexible approach to Working from home
Excellent benefits, Medical, Flexible time off
Provide technical Support, specifying functions, develop test and document computer programs by performing the following duties:
- Develop new software to support business requirements following design and coding standards.
- Unit Testing of your programs following set standards.
- Develop automated test functions
- Ensuring the implementation and adherence to the SS&C Security Policies.
- Analyse new problems to formulate an overall design for the system.
- Write documents to describe program development, logic, coding and corrections.
- Provide technical advice to junior team members.
- Lead junior programmer(s) on small and medium projects.
- Liaise with technical lead of a release for all progress updates or complete any other appropriate ad hoc tasks as directed by your manager.
Qualification for Analyst Developer:
- Degree in computer science or related
- A minimum of 2 year of one or more technologies below:
- AWS, Kafka, Angular JS, Apache Superset, Python
- Experience of cross platform integration
- Proven track record in complex projects fully utilizing object oriented design and construction techniques including full integration with relational databases.
- Good team worker
- Effective communicator both verbal and written
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Phone : 02-685-8400
SS&C Technologies, Inc. (SS&C)
was founded in 1986 by William C. Stone, who has remained the company’s CEO and Chairman of the Board since inception. SS&C first went public in 1996. In November 2005, the company
was acquired by entities affiliated with The Carlyle Group and was taken private. On March 31, 2010, SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. began trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “SSNC”.
SS&C employs a disciplined and highly focused acquisition strategy to increase the breadth and depth of its products and services, and capitalize on evolving market opportunities. Since 1995, SS&C
has acquired 50+ businesses with products, services and technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. SS&C has more than 22,000+ employees worldwide, located in offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
We’ve made it our business to know your business for more than 30 years.
Today’s global financial markets are faster paced, more complex and more competitive than ever. It’s a world that demands agility and precision. The margin for error is razor-thin, and there’s
no time for downtime. The advantage goes to firms that can…