We’re very proud about our Android app, which has become a core part of our business. You’ll be working on a product that’s evolved tremendously and still has lots of room to grow.
- Develop compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Work closely with the QA resources to test, troubleshoot, resolve, and release production applications
- Provide input on application architecture and design
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Support the entire application life cycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Work with a variety of APIs to access critical data for integration
- At least one years of experience in Mobile development Android
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Understanding of good UI/UX practices and creating high-performance mobile application
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
- Experience with consuming and understanding of web services
- Native Android development experience a plus
Additional Requirements :
- Android Developer Must have knowledge of RxJava, Dagger 2, jUnit 4, mockito, Robolectric, espresso, Retrofit, Fresco, Analytics (Fabric, Google Analytics, etc), A/B testing
- We love A/B testing features, this will help you better understand your audience and the impact of the work you do on the business
- Birthday party
- Variable Bonus
- Free snack and soft drink
- The office near BTS and MRT
- Pluralsight, Udemy training subscription
- Flexible working hour, Mon-Fri, 9.30 AM – 6.30 PM
- Company activities; competition for prizes game, online games, company trip