No products in the cart.
Application Development Manager (Java) – 150K
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001622893
Fircroft is now enhancing their coverage to focus more on permanent Recruitment and Personnel Solution service. Now we’re looking for Application Development Manager (Java) as detail below;
- To recognize and suggest business change activities inside the business.
- To cooperate with the business to distinguish financially savvy and key innovation chances to determine issues, enhance procedures and effectiveness, and drive execution.
- To deal with the advancement procedure including venture administration, arranging and execution for the checking, conceptualization, design, usage and client acknowledgment testing of new innovations, innovation redesigns and business change improvements.
- To adequately deal with Thailand’s protection frameworks including offering help on occurrence examination and determination to the Information Technology Operations group.
- To oversee and lead Applications Development Team to guarantee they are suitably selected and created. This incorporates planning, organizing and assigning work, giving direction and sharing ability, empowering self-improvement, recognizing preparing and advancement needs and actualizing arrangements, execution administration and leading execution surveys.
- To give a high caliber and proficient support of all clients to enable them to work beneficially constantly.
- To guarantee business necessities, useful particulars and methodology are recorded and stayed up with the latest to augment the level of administration gave to all clients.
- To deal with the far reaching prioritization process used to decide asset portion for Information innovation assets.
- To partake in venture fill in as and when required by the Senior Manager – IT Business Solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 5 years experience relevant in information technology
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Technical skills in Java
- Understanding of common SDLC models and artifacts
- Fluent in English
- Excellent analytical capability.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with both internal and external customers.
- High level work experience in object-oriented language/concepts
If you need the further information, please feel free to submit CV by click ” Apply Now”
22nd Floor, 2202 Pacific Place II Building, 142
Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok,, Thailand 10110
02 653 2947 Ext 114
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
About Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world’s leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world’s leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job – we’re the right people for the job.