No products in the cart.
Looking for AS400 developers for 12 months contract in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related fields
- Minimum 5 years in computer programming.
- Ability to work under complex condition and time constraint.
Kindly send us your latest profile along with the below details:
0. No. Of years of experience in AS400
0. Current salary
0. Expected salary
0. Joining time
0. Willing to work for 12 months contract
AITEK Talent Acquistion Team