| J.P. Morgan Asset Management is among the world’s largest and most respected investment managers. Our experienced professionals operate across the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America and other key financial centers worldwide. Together, they deliver a diverse range of investments spanning all major asset classes, market sectors and geographic regions – from mutual funds to separate accounts, traditional strategies to alternatives, single-asset portfolios to packaged solutions. |
With a legacy dating back to 1865 to manage assets in today’s complex, ever-changing markets, the hallmarks of our business include a focus on exceptional risk-adjusted performance, an innovative product lineup designed for global diversification and a commitment to the highest quality service. We continue to build strong, growing partnerships with institutions, financial advisors and other intermediaries, providing them with insights and investments to meet their investment objectives.
APAC Marketing Team
Roles and responsibilities of the Marketing team supporting the region are diverse ranging from brand building, content and product marketing, enhancing client experience via digital and social, to strategic initiatives to achieve efficiency and effectiveness, and to maximize impact of marketing efforts. To facilitate development of marketing strategy, the team will stay abreast of market/industry trends, conduct competitive analysis, put insights together about investors, identify opportunities and propose options to increase marketing contribution to business.
Given the evolving market landscape, and the importance of content marketing and digital/social channels, success in this role will demand strong digital, data and analytical orientation coupled with solid digital knowledge, experience in content marketing and exceptional communication skills.
- Develop strategic marketing options in consideration of market/industry trend, innovations and internal challenges, capabilities and opportunities
- Conduct research, market/industry/competitive analysis, and identify internal capability gaps and opportunities/options to provide timely and actionable insights
- Proactively identify opportunities to strengthen our brand, promote our Insights and capabilities, enhance client experience and engagement through content and digital efforts
- Work closely with channel and functional teams including content within Marketing and facilitate seamless collaboration and team integration along the digital transformation
- Work strategically across the teams to define success metrics and evaluate impact of activities…