Assistant IT Manager – Reed Tradex Company Limited
Assistant IT Manager Reed Tradex Company Limited Sathorn
Roles Summary :-
- Manage windows server (DNS, WEB server-IIS, Database-MS SQL Server, File Server, Firewall and Virus protection).
- Manage the day-to-day activities of IT support team to meet clients/users requirements.
- Project implementation, requirement gathers up on project assigned by department head and liaises with RHQ IT in Singapore for any IT infrastructure maters.
- Supervise and coaching IT members to provide solution for any IT issue and decision making if needed.
- Review overall outstanding problems and follow up with related party e.g. Vendor and operation.
- Ensure that knowledgebase and documentation are updated and well-maintained.
- Perform staff assessment and monitor team performance, including making necessary adjustment to maximize the performance.
- Ensure all network connectivity are in secure and good performance, also compile with IT corporate standard policy.
- Ensure web server/ web hosting is always high availability and well maintained as DRP.
If there’s any previous performance, submitting together with CV is preferable for special consideration.
Candidates please send your resume to
recruit @ reedtradex.co.th
For more info of the company, visit
Reed Tradex Company
32nd floor, Sathorn Nakorn Tower
100/68-69 North Sathorn Road,
Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand, tel: 0-2686-7224
For more info of the company, Website :www.reedtradex.com
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science,Computer Engineering, IT, Industrial Engineering or other related.
- Age over 30 years old and at least 6 years in IT Infrastructure management or IT Security.
- MCSE, CCNP certified would be advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & people management skill.
- Good command in English.
- Comfortable in dynamic and extended work hours.
- Must have IT technical background both system admin and network engineer which able mange and support Windows Server 2003, IIS, SQL Server 2000/2005, virtualization server ESX (VMware), SAN and D2D.
- Must have experience in network security, web security and DRP.
- Able configure and manage firewall, router, core switch L3, DNS server, TCP/IP, routing protocol and troubleshoot computer PC/Notebook and Network problems.
- Able to mange AVAYA IP Phone system and improve network speed performance voice and data.
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving skill is preferable.
- Good command in English both spoken & written is a must.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Reed Tradex Company Limited
About Reed Tradex Company Limited
Leading Exhibition Organizer Urgently Requiring High-Caliber Members
More Jobs from this employer
Assistant IT Manager
Digital Marketing Executive – e-Products
Operation Executive/ Senior/เจ้าหน้าที่ฝ่ายปฏิบัติการ