Social gaming overlord Zynga has officially snapped up rival studio OMGPOP, the creator of the Pictionary-style Draw Something app.Confirming reports earlier this week, the studios have reached an agreement, thought to be in the region of $200m (£120m).Draw Something has proved to be somewhat of a phenomenon over the last month, rising to the top of the iOS, Android and Facebook charts soon after its launch.The game requires its 30 million plus users to draw pictures based on word clues, while attempting to guess those doodled by opponents. It can also be played across platforms.Engendering social interactionsNoting the game's dramatic rise to the top of the social gaming arena, Zynga (which enjoyed similar success with Scrabble clone Words With Friends) has moved fast to acquire the title."The OMGPOP team has created a game that's fun, expressive and engenders real social interaction," said Zynga CEO Mark Pincus in a news release.
- Be a liaison between technology team and business units for business strategy implementation and business improvement with the right use of technology.
- Works with business units to identify business priorities and advises customers on options.
- Develops relationships with customers by being proactive, presents a thorough understanding of their business and provides innovative business solutions.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and solution feasibility.
- Elicits requirements using interviews, data analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis.
- Decomposes and transforms business requirements into an appropriate level of business rules, functional and non‐functional requirements
- Works with technology team and business personnel to develop and execute plans to test and validate systems/applications and business requirements ‐ including developing user documentation, training materials, manual updates and field communications
- Performs a leading role in user acceptance testing (UAT) to validate the delivered solutions according to the agreed scope and meet customers’ requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in IT, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or equivalent experience in analytics, informatics or business
- At least 5 year experience in application development, IT project management or business development
- Have experience in mobile application development will be advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Good command in English