No products in the cart.
- Be a liaison between technology team and business units for business strategy implementation and business improvement with the right use of technology.
- Works with business units to identify business priorities and advises customers on options.
- Develops relationships with customers by being proactive, presents a thorough understanding of their business and provides innovative business solutions.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and solution feasibility.
- Elicits requirements using interviews, data analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis.
- Decomposes and transforms business requirements into an appropriate level of business rules, functional and non‐functional requirements
- Works with technology team and business personnel to develop and execute plans to test and validate systems/applications and business requirements ‐ including developing user documentation, training materials, manual updates and field communications
- Performs a leading role in user acceptance testing (UAT) to validate the delivered solutions according to the agreed scope and meet customers’ requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in IT, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or equivalent experience in analytics, informatics or business
- At least 5 year experience in application development, IT project management or business development
- Have experience in mobile application development will be advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Good command in English