No products in the cart.
Assistant Manager – Digital & Web Management
Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001333496
The incumbent will lead the operation management of Digital properties within Cigna. This position also entails the optimization of digital capability to drive sales and profitability growth as well as customer loyalty for Cigna Thailand.
Critical Tasks and Expected Contributions/Results:
- Take the leadership position on web marketing operation management that covers from web planning, programming, UAT, production migration, issue resolution, to web maintenance.
- Superior usage of Drupal Framework (CMS) or similar content management systems.
- Manage current web features, E-Services, and system integrations with servers hosting in other country.
- Be the focal point to work with IT, Marketing Communication, Customer Services, Operations, Persistency, and Product Development teams for any digital enhancement requests/new information updates/corporate announcements/news/etc.
- Closely monitor Cigna TH website performance (i.e. internet traffic, user behavior, market trend) and gather data to analyze patterns and trends as well as insights that impact sales. This task will be performed through various digital marketing tools in the combination of WebTrends, Google Analytics, Radian6, and Event-Tagging management tool.
- Play the role of Webmaster to ensure the full applicability of Cigna digital properties, especially website and social media, on all OS types and devices.
- Support digital marketing team and agency to launch digital marketing campaigns within timeline.
Qualifications / Specific Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- Preferably 3-4 years of experience in website programming and maintenance
- Experience with SEO/SEM strategy and techniques
- Experience with online tracking tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, or Web trends.
- Familiarity with Drupal Framework or similar content management systems.
- Strong in PHP, JAVA, JSP, JS, XML, SQL, HTML, CSS, CMS, MS Office, and SharePoint
- Familiarity with insurance products/industry.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in strategic planning for website, social network platform, e-Commerce platform, process creation, and issue resolution.
- Understand priority setting to meet agreed objective and timeline
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below by click “Apply Now”
Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
Q. House Ploenchit Building, 16th Floor,
598 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
About Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
Cigna, a global health service company, had consolidated revenues from continuing operations of U.S. $21.6 billion for year-end 2011. Cigna is dedicated to its mission of helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and security. Cigna’s operating subsidiaries provide an integrated suite of medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, as well as group and individual life, accident and disability insurance, to about 70 millions people throughout the United States and around the world. Cigna established a presence in Thailand in 2002 through Cigna International Marketing (Thailand) Limited and Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited), an affinity-based telemarketing and alternative distribution business specializing in Accident and Health insurance products in Thailand, Our business has grown rapidly and consistently by earning the continuoussupports from its business partners. At the present, Cigna has equipped with experienced and well-trained 1000 staffs and telesales who diversified and dedicated to work with our business partners for different industries and functions. Our vacancies are: