Golcha – Chemintac Co., Ltd.
Assistant Manager IT & ERP
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001515705
- Bachelor or Master’s degree/Post Graduate diploma in Computer Science or any other IT discipline
- 2-5 years’ experience in NAV2013/NAV2013R2/NAV2016 versions with Functional (majorly) and Technical knowledge.
- Certification in MSD NAV Development is a plus.
- Knowledge in window Domain & VPN is a plus.
- English communication skills
- Support the users, identification of issue, creating setups and masters in ERP
- Identifying the errors/bugs and if any technical issue, it need to be escalated to partner/vendor and get them resolved.
- Conducting training sessions for the users on need basis.
- Creating reports and data analysis.
- Installation of client and server.
- Maintain the Active Directory, Windows Server, Firewall, LAN, etc.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance on hardware and software
- Develops and maintains technology policies, standards and procedures manual
- Other duties as assigned time to time by manager.