Golcha – Chemintac Co., Ltd.
Golcha Chemintac Company Limited was promoted by Golcha Group of India to make talc powder. Golcha Group was established in 1880. The Group today is a leading player in mining with presence in Talc, Dolomite and Calcium Carbonate and has presence in more than 30 countries is increasing its presence in the Asia Pacific region as well as Europe. The plant in Thailand is state of art and one of the most modern plants in the world. The talc powder produced in Thailand has various uses – in cosmetic, engineering plastic, paint, paper, ceramic, pharmaceuticals etc. The company sells talc powder both in Thailand and exports.
Assistant Manager IT & ERP
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001515705
- Bachelor or Master’s degree/Post Graduate diploma in Computer Science or any other IT discipline
- 2-5 years’ experience in NAV2013/NAV2013R2/NAV2016 versions with Functional (majorly) and Technical knowledge.
- Certification in MSD NAV Development is a plus.
- Knowledge in window Domain & VPN is a plus.
- English communication skills
- Support the users, identification of issue, creating setups and masters in ERP
- Identifying the errors/bugs and if any technical issue, it need to be escalated to partner/vendor and get them resolved.
- Conducting training sessions for the users on need basis.
- Creating reports and data analysis.
- Installation of client and server.
- Maintain the Active Directory, Windows Server, Firewall, LAN, etc.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance on hardware and software
- Develops and maintains technology policies, standards and procedures manual
- Other duties as assigned time to time by manager.