1. To provide data to users in several formats including Excel, text delimited, tables in database or dashboards.
2. To perform database administrative role including batch job deployment, database permission control, audit & monitoring.
3. To develop and improve the company data warehouse and Operational Data Store. (ODS)
4. To participating project meetings, giving consultation on what data and how it should be delivered to the project.
5. To join the BI Team to develop data working environment.
6. To create data documentation. (e.g., ERD, data dictionary)
7. To train users in how to use the data properly
– 5 years of experience in the related fields
– Fluent in SQL especially in MSSQL (T-SQL) with performance tuning skill
– Strong experience in DWH development and ETL process with SSIS
– Experience in Data visualization software such as Qlik or PowerBI
– Good communication skill
– Good command in English
– Can work independently with users
– Knowledge in insurance industry is a plus
– API development experience is a plus
– Writing a batch script on Dos or PowerShell is a plus
– Talend ETL tool, Reporting Service reports development and administration is a plus.