| DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank’s capital position, as well as “AA-” and “Aa1” credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Support Relationship Managers (RMs) in providing excellent service to high net-worth clients so as to achieve client retention and growth
- Partner Client, Business Support and service providers to ensure timely transaction processing and service delivery of clients’ requirements
- Understanding of all desk administration and ability to manage the meetings and travel arrangements of RMs
- Understand client requirements and assist RMs in the daily maintenance of client relationships
- Act as the client’s key interface over initiation of clients instructions, monitoring funds for payment, preparing clients fax instructions, forms and loan disbursement instructions
- Ensure timely follow up on client calls / queries
- Initiate account openings / closures / update instruction checklists and interface with client to ensure completion of all required documentation
- Track and follow up on outstanding documentation and all outstanding fee payments
- Degree holder, preferably in business or finance related discipline
- Must be a Registered RI (Regulated Activities : Type 1 & 4)
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years in private banking
- Good knowledge to investment products and private banking services preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to handle multiple tasks
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.