Associate Consultant / Consultant (IT) – ACIS Professional Center Co., Ltd.
ACIS Professional Center Co., Ltd. is a Thai company with over 10 years experience in information security business. Our company provides training services and consulting services in the area of information technology, cybersecurity, IT Governance, Information Technology Service management systems, information security and business continuity management. The services cover People, Process and Technology.
Our objective is to help clients to maximize their business management and information technology system to be effective and efficient in order to achieve organization’s goal, to create confidentiality of internal and external users and to help them to be outstanding among their competitors. AT ACIS, our trainers and consultants are qualified and have experiences in providing services to both public and private sectors.
Associate Consultant / Consultant (IT)/ที่ปรึกษาความมั่นคงปลอดภัยไอที
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001593106
1. Associate Information Security Consultant (ที่ปรึกษาด้านความมั่นคงปลอดภัยไอที)
Level: Staff / Senior
Establish the information security management program to preserve the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information by applying a risk management process within the organization and also help client to meet the requirement of international accepted standard such as ISO/IEC 27001
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, MIS, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- At least 1 year’ experience in information security, IT audit, information technology
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, operating system, network, server, programming
- Familiar with regulatory requirement (e.g., ISO/IEC 27001) is a plus
- Obtained professional certificate (e.g., Security+, SSCP, ITIL) or equivalent is an advantage
- Self-motivated, proactive, able to either work independently or as part of a team
- Good command in English (TOEIC or equivalent minimum score is 600)
Associate Information Security Consultant (BCM) / การบริหารจัดการความต่อเนื่อง
Level: Staff / Senior
Be part of the Consulting Team to provide consulting advice based on ISO 22301 and related standards to customers including…
- Risk management
- Business continuity management and IT disaster recovery
- control design, implementation and documentation
- auditing and recommendation
- Project management and reporting
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- At least 0-2 years of working experiences
- Experienced in risk management methodology and business continuity management (BCM) is preferable
- Logical thinking and analytical skills are a must
- Be able to work under pressure, managing planning and implementation effectively work independently as well as a team
- Requires enthusiastic, active and service minded with excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English (TOEIC 600 or equivalent)
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional experience in such areas as IT security management design and implementation, IT security assessment, business process and control review is a plus
- Professional certification in relevant industry is a plus
- Social Security Fund, Provident Fund, Group insurance, Annual Checkup, New Year Party and etc.
Ms. Chanannat Rakcheep
ACIS Professional Center Co., Ltd.
140/1 Kian Gwan Building 218th Floor,
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Phone: 02-253-4736 # 136