| Business Function
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- We’re looking for a creative, forward thinking and energetic Creative Designer to join us.
- You will be creating highly engaging creative work for both the Retail and Wealth Banking customers, from offline to online media. In this fast-paced role, the team will look to you to provide effective and impactful ideas for its web, mobile and social content. You’ll take your ideas from concept through to completion – from creation of visuals through data storytelling, motion graphics, storyboard, web/mobile layout and online publishing.
- To be able to do this successfully, you have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite at the back of your hands. You are experienced in both static and motion design, from concept creation, style frame creation and storyboarding.
- You possess a keen eye for visual aesthetics, and an understanding of wireframes, coding for the web, and quality control with an eye for detail. You can meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects and managing different stakeholders. Being an integral part of the marketing team, you understand the importance of performance-led marketing as well.
- Teamwork is important, and you have the skills to build strong work relationships that go towards getting things done in a large-scale matrix organisation. Self-motivated, driven, and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at the same time.
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with a portfolio showcasing your experience with motion graphic and web design
· Fine digital craftmanship
· Intermediate illustration and animation skills
· Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, web design, front-end development (e.g. HTML, HTML5, CSS) and other production and publishing tools (e.g. Google Web Designer, DoubleClick Studio)
· Knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects is a must
· Drafting of style frames and develop storyboard
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that…