Associate, Strategy & Intelligence job at Lazada Singapore Pte Ltd Singapore
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!
For an Effortless Shopping experience, go to www.lazada.sg today!
Head to www.lazada.com/work-at-lazada for more career opportunities!
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, your main accountabilities are:
- To manage the marketing budget planning process and distribution
- To manage cross functional projects
- Present analysis and liaise agreed strategy with business managers
- Data-driven problem solving to define and drive ways to automate & optimize key processes as relevant
- Translate complex data & information into easy to understand insights tailored for all relevant audiences
- Identify root causes of issues in daily business and develop practical solutions
- Degree in Business, Engineering, Finance
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar or related capacity in business strategy/planning
- Experience in Ecommerce is an added advantage.
- Budget planning and management
- Strong analytical with advanced Excel skills
- Project management
- Stakeholder management across all levels
- Excellent presentation skills
- Familiarity with databases for secondary research