As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
goGame is a mobile game publisher and tech company here to make good games great.
Founded in 2015 by industry veteran David Ng, we offer a full range of mobile game publishing services and tools to help game developers achieve success in the app stores.
We’re home to over 190 goGetters currently collaborating on projects with SEGA, Disney and Colopl. goGetters come in all shapes and sizes, and speak with different accents (we have offices in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines). But we have a universal language—passion.
Join us and be our next goGetter—let’s do amazing things together.
For more information, visit gogame.net, or follow us
goGame is looking for an AWS Engineer who will be responsible for the daily system administration, monitoring, support and maintenance, backup, recovery, and servicing of the company IT systems; servers, network and cloud infrastructure. The goal is to maximize service level uptime, reliable performance and game services availability to all users.
- You will conduct installation, configuration, operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of all systems hardware and software in the server, network and cloud infrastructure.
- You will service all Office IT matters including domain management, system procurement, communication tools, user account management, access control, and desktop support.
- You will monitor system and network performance, provide availability and security management.
- You will manage and update all network device operating system and firmware, upkeep all security firewall rules and manage VPN across different networks.
- You will ensure disaster recovery plan and strategy is in place for all critical systems.
- You will work with the team to optimize new policy, procedure and workflow for current systems and new projects to ensure seamless continuity.
- You will manage inventory, maintenance contracts, vendor communication and upkeep all documentation
- You will ensure all hardware and software comply with organization and industry standards.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Experience in system administration and management, certification is a plus.
- Experience in network administration and management, certification is a plus.
- Experience in deployment and management of virtualization platform and cloud technology.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Compute Engine (GCE) or Docker container service is a plus.
- Experience in Windows OS, OS…