Back End/Front End/GO Developer
- Interact with product team, understand business requirements and design technical solutions
- Develop programs for mobile application, web services, and etc. for batch processes
- Perform technical design, develop new programs, modify existing programs, and prepare functional specifications documents
- Analyze program performance during execution using various programming languages and techniques
- Responsible for writing unit test and perform integration tests
- Responsible for troubleshooting and debugging application issues
- Perform code review and follow change management process
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards
- At least 2 years experience in Java Back End/Front End/Golang programming (New graduate is also welcome)
- Experience developing within micro-services architecture in Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps Technology like Jenkins, Travis CI, etc.
- Experience with SOA/web services – REST, JSON, XML
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Possess advanced knowledge of object oriented design and development (OOA/OOD) and data architectures
- Experience working in Banking/ Finacial Service business is a plus
- Intermediate level of English communication
For further details, add Line “line://ti/p/@scd5522r”. or contact us at 02-797-4009.
Join our page fb.com/CareersatIBMSD or ibm.biz/jobsIBMSD
Human Resources Department, IBM Solutions Delivery Co., Ltd.
3rd Floor, IBM Building
Phaholyothin Road, Samsennai, Bangkok 10400
(Near Ari BTS Station)