No products in the cart.
We’re looking for a Backend Developer to join our team.
Are you good at crunching numbers? Are you a programming wizard? Want to be part of a rapidly growing fashion-tech company disrupting the future of the fashion industry?
- At least 3 years of experience with Node.js, Python, C++, REST API.
- Proficient in Linux and has experience with Docker Networks.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and/or MySQL.
- Experience with AWS.
- Communicate effectively in English and Thai: Spoken and written.
- Thai Nationality (we can’t provide work permits at the moment).
- Critical thinking: You need to think outside the box.
- Self-motivating and passionate about the work.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar.
- Experience working with a team of engineers.
YOUR ROLE AT SIX ATOMIC (TECHNICAL)
- Support algorithm team.
- Deploy REST API services.
- Develop reusable packages.
- Maintain & improve the current codebase.
- Implement a testing framework for the back end.
- Manage your projects’ git repositories.
- Write clean and documented code.
YOUR ROLE AT SIX ATOMIC (OTHERS)
- Cooperate with a multi-cultural engineering team to deliver quality-controlled projects on time.
- Be flexible to support other teams as needed.
- Communicate effectively with management, the technical lead and other team members.
- Develop a strong understanding of a project’s codebase, operation, and design.
- Assist the tech lead to develop project plans and provide realistic time projections.
- Perform code reviews to ensure quality.
- Comfortable regularly researching new technologies.
ABOUT SIX ATOMIC
Six Atomic pioneered and specialised in automation algorithms, machine learning, and big data analytics for the apparel industry. We focus our expertise on making on-demand apparel production a competitive solution to mass-production.
We build technology such as AI apparel pattern grading, automated 3D visualisation of 2D patterns, body measurement prediction algorithms, and on-demand manufacturing.