WAYLAR Tech Co., Ltd. was founded in June 2017 as a GPS tracking solution provider based in Thailand with a headquarter in Bangkok. Currently, WAYLAR has expanded its business to a one stop IoT solution company – developing an IoT ecosystem with end to end solutions.
Based on a large customer base in the logistic industry and rich experiences on connected vehicle solutions, WAYLAR focuses on developing the IoT Ecosystem, which is the company core competence and supplying end to end IoT solutions to customers. Besides from accumulating experiences in the GPS tracking business and having to deal with a variety of protocols, WAYLAR teams also consist of talented developers, architects and data scientists with GCP certificates from Google developing our IoT engine 24/7.
At present, WAYLAR works with over 5 vendors, 20 dealers and 500 customers to developer our IoT ecosystem. Thanks to all customers, WAYLAR service network covers in all regions in Thailand and even neighboring countries like Laos and Cambodia.
WAYLAR believes that a new era of internet will come soon with the rapid development of the internet industry supported by the need for solutions that help people to do more without compromising time. With our strong technical competence, persistent, entrepreneurship, and mind of service, WAYLAR is ready to push the IoT foundation and solutions to the world.
Backend Engineer (30K-55K)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001669461
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- 1+ years work experience in software development
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL
- Experience with any MVC frameworks
- Familiar with design patterns (very useful to have)
- Familiar with unit tests/TDD
- Familiar with command line, such as linux, git, ssh
- Familiar with Google Cloud Platform, Google Maps API