As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
"Althea is the largest Korean beauty digital destination in Southeast Asia."
In June 2015, Althea was born with a passion to bridge authentic K-beauty trends to the world. It is Althea’s humble wish to open a one stop gateway to the world of Korean beauty through the digital revolution. With a comprehensive retail brand and millions of data points, Althea envisions to be the digitally powered fast beauty brand of the world. Althea is growing exponentially everyday, 1,115% growth since launch, with new members from the US, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan, and the global market signing up every day!
- Be a key player in the evolution of our brand's voice, striving to balance our fun, unique voice with serious product benefits;
- Help create unique selling angles for categories, promotions and products;
- Conduct research and attend meetings to gain an in-depth understanding of benefit-driven products and stories behind their development;
- Pivot easily from a macro editorial point of view to a micro understanding of product detail;
- Collaborate with product development and marketing team to develop insightful points of view around Althea products and brand;
- Balance efficiency and quality creative output in a fast-paced environment.
- BA in journalism, English or related fields;
- One (1) to three (3) years' experience copywriting and developing concepts;
- Experience writing beauty-related copy preferred;
- Proven ability to edit copy – refining, reframing and polishing as required;
- Knowledge of overacting trends in the beauty marketplace, as well as an ability to synthesize and express their influences in copy.