Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001262473
Employer Ref. update
What we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 1-5 years of experience in Software development (management, design, implementation, system analysis, service/support).
- Analytically & technically skilled – ability to assess the practicality of a solution, with reference to the business requirements, development efforts , feasibility, scalability and re-usability
- Ability to solve problems and propose alternative solutions and workarounds where applicable
- Experience in Agile development and Scrum Methodologies is preferred
- Knowledge about the Insurance Industry will be an advantage
- Knowledge about programming languages and web languages
- Database and data analytics experience is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, self-organized, proactive and have a positive working attitude and capable to work in a team-environment
- Excellent English verbal and written communication including presentation and documentation skills.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Gathering, clarifying and analyzing business requirements
- Clearly communicating software specifications to the Development teams, QA teams, Product Owners and other Stakeholders.
- Providing detailed business and technical documentation (SRS, BRD, User Stories) and functional designs (Application workflow, Screen mockup and Reports)
- Working with the QA teams to develop test cases that accurately capture the defined business requirements and acceptance criteria
- Working with the Project Management teams to ensure that the development meets the established scope and timeline
- Providing support during the development, system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Supporting Product Owners in decision making, problem solving, user training and reporting
- Occasionally travel and provide on-site support as required
- Attractive and competitive salary
- 15 days annual leave
- Yearly medical check up
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Fitness club membership
- Technical and language training
- International working environment
If you are interested in this position, and if you meet the required qualifications,
please e-mail your CV via APPLY NOW
Visit Website : www.allianz.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Allianz Managed Operations and Services (Thailand) is the center of all IT developments for Allianz globally. Our team is loaded with young IT professionals, working in a multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop exciting new products and services for our international client base. Our dedicated employees take part in regular opportunities for on the job training and professional development, while taking the first step down an exciting and rewarding career path.
If you feel you have the passion and ambition to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, please contact us immediately. We look forward to discussing your career goals and future with you. Take a moment to send us a resume and introduce yourself to us at the email listed below.