No products in the cart.
If you like to travel, meet new people, take advantage of your multi-language skills and have very knowledge in the field of software development, this
job might be right for you!!
- Implementation of large international IT projects for leading players in the global market of financial institutions
- Planning and coordinating the work of the implementation team (analysts, designers, developers, tech. team leaders), motivating team members
- Managing the project scope, schedule and budget
- Coordination of internal communication and communication with the client
- Identification and management of project risk
- Testing activities (prepare scenarios, execute tests…)
- Conducting workshops with the clients.
Requirements for the position:
- BA/Master Degree in Economics, Finance, IT, Business Administration, Management, Entrepreneurship, etc.
- Certificate in project management methodology will be appreciated (PMI, PRINCE2)
- Knowledge in the field of software development
- Excellent language skills in English and Thai
- Any other foreign language is welcomed
- Charismatic and optimistic in day-to-day work as well as patient, confident and determined
What Comarch offers:
- Personal development – You can participate in a number of specialist trainings
- Stable job – Comarch have been on the market for more than 25 years
- Personal development opportunities and training in Europe
- A unique opportunity to be a part of a new branch of a global company with a very rapid growth opportunities
- Frequent travelling opportunities within/outside Asia Pacific
- Company mobile phone, 15 days of annual leave