Business Analyst (IT)
Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240550
Critical Tasks and Expected Contributions/Results:
- To identify and recommend business improvement initiatives within the Business Manager
- To ensure the delivery of required business functionality for CIGNA’s Applications Systems. This includes liaison directly with business and regional colleagues as well as external suppliers, keeping up-to-date with business plans and objectives, managing the development and implementation of applications changes, and managing process owners’ and users’ expectations.
- To analyze and prepare complex cross-functional business requirements.
- To review existing Applications Systems and to identify leverage points for each process.
- To coordinate and perform user acceptance testing of assigned projects.
- To prepare UAT test plan and test cases
- To perform Pre-UAT and Co-ordinate with users to perform UAT of all system enhancements, including potentially assisting with writing user test scripts
- To review and confirm Functional Specification Document
- To provide assistance upon request as a 4rd-tier support (after App Support, SA, and Programmer) in diagnosing production issues which occur as a normal course of business events.
- To provide application support to all business units within acceptable timeframes. This includes:
- working with the Regional Team when needed to help identify solutions to problems that may arise
- performing ad-hoc investigation and analysis for business
- recommending changes to existing applications and/or business processes where improvements are identified
- providing train-the-trainer & assistance to business on best practise for the application that developed locally
- facilitate train-the-trainer session for the application that developed by ROIT
- To work closely with Information Technology Team members to ensure that seamless support is provided to all users. This involves pinpointing problems and where they lie, finding alternative solutions to these problems, and ensuring that all key issues are identified in a structured manner for decision making.
- To facilitate communication between users and developers.
- To ensure conformance to set quality standards.
- To keep BRD, Project Plan, and UAT documentation updated at all times to reflect any changes in the environment. New documentation should be created when necessary.
Qualifications / Specific Requirements:
- A degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent field of study and professional experience.
- 4 – 8 years relevant business analyst experience.
- Insurance Business background is an advantage.
- Ability to do project and stakeholder management or management of multiple information technology projects.
- Strong negotiation skills.
For interested candidates, please click “Apply Now” or contact Khwankaew Ketkan (HR) at 02-6515995 ext. 707.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
About Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
Cigna, a global health service company, had consolidated revenues from continuing operations of U.S. $21.6 billion for year-end 2011. Cigna is dedicated to its mission of helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and security. Cigna’s operating subsidiaries provide an integrated suite of medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, as well as group and individual life, accident and disability insurance, to about 70 millions people throughout the United States and around the world. Cigna established a presence in Thailand in 2002 through Cigna International Marketing (Thailand) Limited and Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited), an affinity-based telemarketing and alternative distribution business specializing in Accident and Health insurance products in Thailand, Our business has grown rapidly and consistently by earning the continuoussupports from its business partners. At the present, Cigna has equipped with experienced and well-trained 1000 staffs and telesales who diversified and dedicated to work with our business partners for different industries and functions. Our vacancies are: